We have developed platinum based catalysts on various carbon supports with excellent electrocatalytic activities. These activities can be ascribed to our high control of process parameters, and thus high accuracy of particle size, stoichiometry and crystallite phase.
Our fuel cell catalysts are recommended for use in Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells (PEMFC), Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC), Microbial Fuel Cells (MFC) and Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC), but can also find use in other electrochemical applications or sensor elements.
- Production technique: Supercritical flow production
- Specific carbon supports can be requested
- Specific metal carbon ratios can be requested
- Platinum particle sizes of 2 nm
- Suitable especially for PEMFC, DMFC, MFC and PAFC
- Amounts: ≤ 10 g